Our Loyalty Reward Card is available to customers who shop at The Alphabet Gift Shop in either of our shops, Lowercase Coffee Bar and the Uppercase Coffee Bar.
Our Loyalty Cards have a unique barcode which is scanned each time you shop. When the card is scanned it adds points to your account and when a certain level of points is reached you will receive a gift voucher to spend in either of our shops or coffee bars.
If you would like to join the scheme please visit one of our shops and speak to a member of staff who will sign you up! All we require is your name and email address.
For help and more information please e-mail email@example.com
The Alphabet Gift Shop Ltd Loyalty Reward Card Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions form a contract between The Alphabet Gift Shop Ltd and you, the 'Card Holder', in relation to how reward points are earned and spent in the Loyalty Reward Card programme.
Eligibility and how to apply for The Alphabet Gift Shop ltd Loyalty Reward Card.
1. Our Loyalty Reward Card programme is open to any person who applies for a Reward Card at either of The Alphabet Gift Shops or coffee bars. By applying for a Reward Card you confirm that you accept these Terms and Conditions. We may refuse an application for a Loyalty Reward Card if we have good reason to do so.
2. If you apply for a Loyalty Reward Card in store you will need to provide the following information: full name and valid email address, telephone number or postal address.
3. Reward Cards are issued by and remain the property of The Alphabet Gift Shop Ltd. If requested, Card Holders are required to return their Loyalty Reward Card to The Alphabet Gift Shop Ltd or to destroy them.
4. Card Holders are responsible for the security of their Loyalty Reward Cards and for any points earned or redeemed ('spent') using it. If a Loyalty Reward Card is lost, stolen or damaged or a person has gained unauthorised access to your Reward Card, Card Holders should notify The Alphabet Gift Shop Ltd immediately, either online at www.thealphabetgiftshop.co.uk/contactus, by phone on 01283 749933 or through one of the team in store, so that a replacement card can be arranged.
5. Reward Cards cannot be used as credit cards or guarantee cards.
How to earn reward points
6. Card Holders earn reward points on purchases in The Alphabet Gift Shops, Lowercase Coffee Bar or Uppercase Coffee Bar. To earn points in store, the Card Holder must present their Loyalty Reward Card to a member of staff at the till at the beginning of the transaction.
6a. Points cannot currently be earned on website purchases unless you sign in using an existing online account already linked to your Loyalty Card. If you are not sure you can call 01283 749933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Reward points will only be added at the time of purchase and cannot be added at a later date. It usually takes up to 24 hours for points to be added to a Loyalty Reward Card account. Reward points cannot be earned on purchases made prior to joining the Alphabet Loyalty Reward Card programme.
8. Points are awarded on every purchase over .00, except on the purchase of gift vouchers or Coffee Shop deposits. Other products may be included or excluded at the discretion of The Alphabet Gift Shop Ltd.
9. Card Holders will receive points on qualifying purchases calculated at the rate of 2.5 points for every £1 spent.
10. The Alphabet Gift Shop Ltd reserves the right to vary the rate at which reward points are earned (including offering bonus points from time to time) on providing you with reasonable notice.
How to redeem reward points
11. Card Holders can redeem reward points against purchases in The Alphabet Gift Shops, Lowercase Coffee Bar or Uppercase Coffee Shop. Card Holders can only redeem points using the vouchers that are generated when enough points have been earned. The Alphabet Gift Shop Ltd reserves the right to vary the number of points required to be redeemed against a purchase or to exclude certain products from the Alphabet Loyalty Reward Card programme.
12. Points cannot be redeemed until registered on a Card Holder's Loyalty Reward Card. Note that as stated above, it can take up to 24 hours for points earned to register.
13. To redeem points against an intended purchase in store, the Card Holder must present their Loyalty Reward Card and voucher to a member of staff at the till at the beginning of the transaction.
14. Reward points can be used as part payment towards a product in store. Reward points will be earned on products where points have been redeemed as payment or part payment for that product.
15. Reward points have no cash redemption value. Reward points are for Card Holder's personal use and cannot be exchanged, sold or transferred to another Card Holder's account.
16. If a transaction on which points are earned or redeemed is cancelled or reversed or a product is returned (in accordance with our returns policy) The Alphabet Gift Shop Ltd will reverse the associated points earned or redeemed. Card Holders must present their Loyalty Reward Card to a member of staff when they require a refund so that points awarded can be debited from the Loyalty Reward Card for the product being returned.
17. The Loyalty Reward Card programme is operated and promoted by The Alphabet Gift shop Ltd (9-10 Union St, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire. DE14 1AA).
19. It is the responsibility of the Card Holder to notify The Alphabet Gift Shop Ltd of any change to or error in their contact details. Details can be updated in store or over the phone. The Alphabet Gift Shop Ltd reserves the right to suspend a Loyalty Reward Card account if a Card Holder's contact details are incomplete or inaccurate.
20. The Alphabet Gift Shop reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or terminate the Loyalty Reward Card programme at any time. The Alphabet Gift Shop Ltd will notify Card Holders of any changes to these Terms and Conditions by posting notices in store and online at www.thealphabetgiftshop.co.uk/loyalty. The Alphabet Gift shop Ltd will give Card Holders as much notice of any changes, suspension or termination as it reasonably can. Earning or redeeming points will constitute acceptance of any amended Terms and Conditions.
21. Card Holders can terminate their Loyalty Reward Card accounts by written notice to The Alphabet Gift Shop Ltd at any time.
22. If The Alphabet Gift Shop Ltd reasonably believes that a Card Holder is in breach of these Terms and Conditions or the Card Holder has abused the Loyalty Reward Card programme, we reserve the right to take any appropriate action, including suspending or terminating the Card Holder's Loyalty Reward Card account.
23. If the Loyalty Reward Card programme or an individual account is terminated (for whatever reason) the Card Holder's right to earn or redeem points are lost.
24. Household members have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999, or otherwise, to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions.
25. These Terms and Conditions are subject to English Law.
26. Any dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.